1. Do you deliver anywhere in the UK?
Yes, we delivery all our products anywhere in the UK.
2. How long will delivery be?
We aim to delivery all items that are in stock within 3 - 4 working days.
3. On the day of my delivery, what time will my order be delivered?
Deliveries can be any time between 7am – 6pm.
4. Do you offer a timed delivery service?
We do offer a timed delivery service, however you would need to contact us to discuss this.
5. Can my order be delivered to a different address?
Telephone order can be delivered to a different address once passing relevant security questions.
6. Will I be contacted before delivery?
If your item is on our standard delivery system (3-4 working days) then a member of the delivery team will contact you informing you of the delivery date. If this delivery date is not acceptable then let them know to arrange another more suitable day. Upon them informing you of the delivery day, you may ask them if they have an estimate time of arrival, although it is normally a 7am – 6pm delivery slot they may be able to give you an idea of the time of day or an am or pm delivery.
7. Will the delivery company carry the goods inside my property?
Due to insurance guidelines as well as transport restrictions, the delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. The transport company are responsible for unloading your order from the delivery vehicle via a tail lift only. They are not responsible for lifting or carrying the goods once unloaded. Bulk items are kerbside delivery only.
8. Will the delivery be unloaded with a crane?
For deliveries of just a few packs of bricks we utilise a pallet delivery service and the use of a tail lift to unload. For larger brick orders we will either use a vehicle with a crane or if it is direct to site and there is a forklift available on site we may use a flat or curtain sider vehicle. All delivery methods will be discussed with you prior to quoting adn ordering. For more information about the methods of deliveries please see our deliver page.
9. Which payment methods do you accept?
The payment methods we accept are listed at the bottom of our website. We currently accept MasterCard and Visa debit & credit cards (including Visa Electron) as well as Delta, Maestro & Solo debit Cards. We also accept PayPal.
10. How is my information secured when using the Ukbricks website?
UKBricks website uses the latest security systems and only stores customer details.
11. Can I get a VAT receipt?
Yes, we will email you and or post you your invoice, which includes our VAT No.
12. If I have a question about a particular brick, who can I contact?
Simply call us on 0844 567 8811 and ask to speak to one of our technical team.
13. I know the name of the brick I am looking for, can I search for this?
By clicking the search icon in the navigation you can search for the name of the brick you require.
14. I need to identify a brick, can you do this?
UKBricks site will accept uploads in the form of Jpeg, PNG, BMP and TIFF types of photo. Go to the brick matching page and upload your photo from there.
15. Do you sell any other products other than bricks?
Yes we are a Landscape and builders merchant supplying a wide range of landscaping and building products